Wu Niangu, Graciously named Caiweng, self-titled Anlehou, his study named Jingxinzhai. Chinese National-level artist. Professional artist. The world’s 100 influential Chinese craft artists. Wu Niangu was born in 1973, and hails from Hanzeng, Jiangyou, Mianyang City, Sichuan Province. He is a native of Wujia Lion Mountain, Anju District, Suining City, Sichuan Province, and is originally a native of Prefecture of Sinan in Guizhou.
Wu Niangu learned skills form the master from an early age. Edified by the traditional arts, he built a foundation for the studies of Chinese ancient civilization and poetry, traced known works and studied ancient techniques. He learned Chinese paintings, fresco restoration of the ancient temple roads and carving techniques of clay sculpture Buddha from the masters. He is an expert in the painting and carving techniques of the clay sculpture immortals in Buddhism and Taoism. When he was young, he became attached to Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism. He visited masters and friends over mountains and rivers to worship in the temple and comprehend the doctrines. Not only skilled in studying the techniques of masters, he also learned the thinking methods from the predecessors. His works has conducted in-depth art exploration mainly in the form of ink painting and oil painting splash-color to this day.
In 2017, the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China was held. ASIAWEEK magazine was designated as one of the conference’s on-site reception periodicals. The September issue of ASIAWEEK with Wu Niangu on its cover was honored to be present at the 19th National Conference.
From December 2017 to February 2018, Wu Niangu was invited by the Universal Chinese Association in the USA to participate in the Miami International Chinese Culture and Arts Festival in the USA. The Miami International Chinese Culture and Arts Festival selected 100 works from the works of 1000 Chinese crafts and artisan masters across the world as “The world’s 100 influential Chinese craft artists “. Three works of Wu Niangu were on the list. After the exhibition, the three works were collected by the U.S. Universal Culture Collection Museum and exhibited in the United States in the long term. At the same time, the three works and Wu Niangu’s profile were published on the world-renowned media U.S. magazine “Universal Chinese”. The magazine is distributed to 46 countries around the world and collected by over 300 prestigious public picture galleries, such as China’s Peking University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Asia’s third largest library, the Nanjing Library, and so on.
畫曰: “非畫也，真道也。當其有事，已遣去機巧，意冥玄化，而物在靈府，不在耳目。” 此中所言，實係禪家工夫，作畫時，拾紙提筆，濃淡水墨重彩與潑彩上手，似胸中早有成稿，運筆猶如神助，漸成作品，嘆為觀止。
• Graciously named Caiweng, self-titled Anlehou, his study named Jingxinzhai.
• Contemporary expressionism, soul ink painting splash-color artist, and oil painting splash-color artist.
• The world’s 100 influential Chinese craft artists.
• In 2013: Wu Niangu was interviewed by Boss Magazine and Tibet Aviation Magazine.
• In 2015: Wu Niangu was invited to participate in the Nepal Tibetan Tantra Thangka Art Exhibition.
• In 2016: Wu Niangu was rated as the National-level Artist by the Ministry of Culture.
• In 2016, Wu Niangu was elected as the personage of Jiangyou City (County) Records in Sichuan Province, and ranked 21st in the Records of Jiangyou City (County), in which poet Li Bai in the Tang Dynasty, and modern Strait – Hong Kong.
• In 2017: Wu Niangu was invited to participate in the International Art Exhibition and the International Non-Legacy Culture and Arts Festival.
• In 2017: Wu Niangu was honored to be featured on the cover of the ASIAWEEK magazine and became the Asian news figure.
• In 2017: The September issue of the ASIAWEEK magazine with Wu Niangu on its cover was designated as one of the on-site reception periodicals of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.
• In 2017: Wu Niangu was featured on the cover of the Manager Journal magazine.
• In 2017: Chinese Network of France reported on Wu Niangu.
• In 2018: In January, Wu Niangu was invited by CCTV’s program “The Road to Success” to participate the selection of the “Times Model 15th Chinese Public Welfare Figure” and Wu Niangu was rated as “China’s 15th Ambassador of Public Welfare – Artist Representative”.
• In 2018: In May, Wu Niangu was invited by Shanghai Music Republic & Fashion Art Invitational Exhibition of Shanghai Style Masters.
For Asian and Oversea customers, if you want to buy an artist’s works, please visit
Wu Niangu Official Facebook Page or Wu Niangu Hong Kong Official Site at VWOnlineLuxury.com for enquiries and ordering.
Whatsapp | WeChat Hotline : (852) 95824389
Presented by: Hong Kong Music and Performing School
Co-presented by: Confucian Academy | Hong Kong Music and Performing Association | Hong Kong Music and Performing Foundation
Artistic Management by: Beijing Hong Kong Music and Performing Management
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Establishment of the HKSAR and the 53rd Anniversary of Sino-French Diplomatic Relations, the Confucian Academy and the Hong Kong Music and Performing School walk hand in hand with you to weave “The Belt and Road” Le French May Incomparable Music with Vincent Larderet. To peer create “The Belt and Road” world-class international Cultural Arts Feast and to achieve the success of one country, two systems and Hong Kong’s international market position. Through the cultural exchanges between China and the West to promote mutual understanding, mutual trust and mutual respect, integration of different countries, between different ethnic groups of cultural exchanges and blending, the establishment of world peace channel, break the barrier, the key differences, and promote visionary pipeline to unite all the people, enrich human civilization with Chinese wisdom, highlighting the tradition and modern spirit of Chinese cultural innovation. Efforts to promote Xi Jinping’s “The Belt and Road”, so that “The Belt and Road” more reflects the development of China’s inclusive, beneficial, sharing, improve China’s influence and affinity in the international community.
Under the patronage of the French Consulate and organized by the Association Culturelle France-Hong Kong, Le French May celebrates its Silver Jubilee this year, the Hong Kong Music and Performing School will bring more world-class French and Chinese performing artists at the Le French May Art Festival to realize one future one world Chinese dream of “The Belt and Road”. The Hong Kong Music and Performing School is a non-profit charitable organization, established since 2008 and has developed become a world-class international performing arts organization. The Hong Kong Music and Performing School is not just a world-class music and performing arts academic institution, it is also a rich aristocratic spirit music art institute and cultural destination. The school founding artists composed by French pianist Vincent Larderet, Chinese cellist Chu Yi-Bing, German violinist Nicolas Koeckert and Italian conductor Giuseppe Cataldo, four distinguished world-class international performing artists and music authoritative professors. The Hong Kong Music and Performing School is a non-partisan, non-political, inspiration from the unity, ecology, non-violent music performing arts school, understand that we are an important part of education and culture. The highest goal of the academy is to become one of the world’s leading performing arts schools and leading music art development institutes, to cultivate the next generation with world vision, have both talent and virtue high-end performing artists and music and art education professionals of the 21st century.
2017 is the year of the powerful Rooster – the New Year of the Rooster is going to bring fresh challenges. Personality is believed to affect one’s destiny, the one that has beautiful, kind-hearted, hard-working, courageous, independent, humorous and honest. This year, you’ll want to look our best and be clear on our intentions concerning love and peace, stick to practical and well-proven paths to ensure success and good health. We are honored to share with you our unique musical art and culture, with you to create a miracle. We promise that through the work of Hong Kong Music and Performing School we can share our good fortune and happiness with you all.
AU-YEUNG Wing Kam
Hong Kong Music and Performing School
“The Belt and Road” Le French May Incomparable Music with Vincent Larderet
Post-Concert News @ Chinese Who’s Who Society | Please click the photo to view the news (only Chinese version)
With the Compliments of
Note of Thanks
Hong Kong Music and Performing School is grateful to the following individuals, support units and support medias for their selfless contribution and generous support, counterparts create an incomparable cultural experience, bring the unique musical art culture of Hong Kong Music and Performing School can realize one future one world Chinese dream.
– 張國英先生 (原深圳市委接待辦副主任、市政協副秘書長)
– Dr. TONG Yun Kai SBS, DBA, MBE (Honorary Dean of the Hong Kong Music and Performing School, President of The Confucian Academy)
– Prof. WONG Mak Ying (Executive President of the Hong Kong Music and Performing School, Chief Executive Officer of the Chinese Who’s Who Society)
– Ms. LAM Sau Kam (Executive Vice President of the Hong Kong Music and Performing School, Vice-Chairman of the Chinese Who’s Who Society)
– Prof. Vincent LARDERET (Honorary International Artist-in-Residence and Honorary Professor of Piano of Hong Kong Music and Performing School)
– Prof. CHU Yi-Bing (Honorary Professor of Cello and Chamber Music of Hong Kong Music and Performing School)
– Prof. Nicolas KOECKERT (Honorary Professor of Violin, Viola and Chamber Music of Hong Kong Music and Performing School)
– Mr. Warred LEE (Guest Pianist)
– Ms. Isabelle RIBOT (French Contemporary Visual Artist)
– Mr. Julien-Loic GARIN (CEO of Le French May arts festival and Lumieres Hong Kong)
– Ms. Anne DENIS-BLANCHARDON (French Consul for Culture, Science & Education)
– Ms. Catherine KWAI – Member (Board of Directors of Le French May)
– Mr. Nikolaus Graf LAMBSDORFF (Consul General of Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Hong Kong)
– Mr. Marius KRAFT & Ms. Leonie HOLTKAMP (Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Hong Kong)
– Mr. Frank LEE (President of Tom Lee Music)
– Mr. TSE Wai Chuen BBS (Former Member of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong)
– Dr. HO Wai Yu (Founder of the Chinese Who’s Who Society)
– Mr.NG Chit Yam JP, MH (President of International Chaoshan Chinese Painting & Calligraph Association, Chairman of Worldwise Holdings LTD.)
– Ms. CHAN Ka Man (Director of UBS)
– 高峯先生 (Chairman of Earth Products China Ltd.)
– Mr. WU Pengcheng (President of Shenzhen Zhongqing Cultural Investment Management Co., Ltd)
– 林延嶽先生 (深圳市書畫家協會副主席、深圳市福田區書法家協會名譽主席、深圳中青文化投資管理有限公司顧問)
– 楊釗嗚先生 (香港交通安全隊高級助理總監、特簽署署長職務、香港禁毒協會主席、香港新界婦女聯合總會總監督)
– Ms. HO Shuk Wan (President of Hong Kong Soong Ching Ling Goldkey Training Foundation)
– Ms. CHAN Suk Man (President of Russian Culture Association)
– Mr. Casper LEE (Lucky Star Culture Communication Co. Ltd.)
– C. F. WONG (President of International Industry and Commerce Experts Association)
– 伍世揚先生 (香港商報 (市埸推廣) 副總經理、香港知青藝術團行政總監)
– 吳世复先生 (亞太航海創始人)
– 張小強先生 (雲南行峰者勝茶葉有限公司)
– Mr. CHAN Chi Ming (Hong Kong Ferry (Group) Co. Ltd.)
– Ms. Jorene LIU (RDP ASIA LIMITED)