• Youth Sinology Education Base
It is composed by CHINA Against Corruption Law Association, China cares for the next generation working committee Education Centre and University of International Business and Economics.
• CHINA Against Corruption Law Association, CACLA
It is composed of Central Discipline Commission, Central Political and Legal Affairs Commission, Supreme People’s Court, Supreme People’s Procuratorate, Ministry of Supervision and other units and many experts. It is an important institution specializing in the study of the legal system of clean government, legal publicity and education, and the construction of a clean government culture.
• China Cares for the Next Generation Working Committee
The educational center is authoritative institutions specializing in extracurricular education for teenagers and strengthening the ideological and moral construction of minors. They have made remarkable achievements in caring for the comprehensive development and growth of teenagers.
• University of International Business and Economics
A multi-disciplinary and national key university with economics, management, law, literature and science as its core academic areas of expertise directly under the Ministry of Education.
The National Sinology Spring Festival Gala is called “guoxuechunwan” for short, the China’s most authoritative Sinology Spring Festival Gala presented by the Youth Sinology Education Base of the CHINA Against Corruption Law Association. It is the annual grand festival of the national Chinese Sinology educational circles, and the vane for the inheritance and development of Sinology Education. The 3rd Sinology Spring Festival Gala – “DANCING THROUGHOUT CHINA” will continue to uphold the advantages of the previous two Spring Festival Galas of Sinology, with the aid of more updated high-technology means, to deeply penetrate the excellent traditional Chinese culture into the hearts of young people. The 3rd Sinology Spring Festival Gala will cooperate with the China Education Television CETV-1 and broadcast at 8pm on the first day of the Chinese Lunar New Year February 5, 2019.
Application Form and Guide may be downloaded at the Hong Kong Division Selection Office
Hong Kong Music and Performing School official website:
Presented by: Hong Kong Music and Performing School
Co-presented by: Confucian Academy | Hong Kong Music and Performing Association | Hong Kong Music and Performing Foundation
Artistic Management by: Beijing Hong Kong Music and Performing Management
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Establishment of the HKSAR and the 53rd Anniversary of Sino-French Diplomatic Relations, the Confucian Academy and the Hong Kong Music and Performing School walk hand in hand with you to weave “The Belt and Road” Le French May Incomparable Music with Vincent Larderet. To peer create “The Belt and Road” world-class international Cultural Arts Feast and to achieve the success of one country, two systems and Hong Kong’s international market position. Through the cultural exchanges between China and the West to promote mutual understanding, mutual trust and mutual respect, integration of different countries, between different ethnic groups of cultural exchanges and blending, the establishment of world peace channel, break the barrier, the key differences, and promote visionary pipeline to unite all the people, enrich human civilization with Chinese wisdom, highlighting the tradition and modern spirit of Chinese cultural innovation. Efforts to promote Xi Jinping’s “The Belt and Road”, so that “The Belt and Road” more reflects the development of China’s inclusive, beneficial, sharing, improve China’s influence and affinity in the international community.
Under the patronage of the French Consulate and organized by the Association Culturelle France-Hong Kong, Le French May celebrates its Silver Jubilee this year, the Hong Kong Music and Performing School will bring more world-class French and Chinese performing artists at the Le French May Art Festival to realize one future one world Chinese dream of “The Belt and Road”. The Hong Kong Music and Performing School is a non-profit charitable organization, established since 2008 and has developed become a world-class international performing arts organization. The Hong Kong Music and Performing School is not just a world-class music and performing arts academic institution, it is also a rich aristocratic spirit music art institute and cultural destination. The school founding artists composed by French pianist Vincent Larderet, Chinese cellist Chu Yi-Bing, German violinist Nicolas Koeckert and Italian conductor Giuseppe Cataldo, four distinguished world-class international performing artists and music authoritative professors. The Hong Kong Music and Performing School is a non-partisan, non-political, inspiration from the unity, ecology, non-violent music performing arts school, understand that we are an important part of education and culture. The highest goal of the academy is to become one of the world’s leading performing arts schools and leading music art development institutes, to cultivate the next generation with world vision, have both talent and virtue high-end performing artists and music and art education professionals of the 21st century.
2017 is the year of the powerful Rooster – the New Year of the Rooster is going to bring fresh challenges. Personality is believed to affect one’s destiny, the one that has beautiful, kind-hearted, hard-working, courageous, independent, humorous and honest. This year, you’ll want to look our best and be clear on our intentions concerning love and peace, stick to practical and well-proven paths to ensure success and good health. We are honored to share with you our unique musical art and culture, with you to create a miracle. We promise that through the work of Hong Kong Music and Performing School we can share our good fortune and happiness with you all.
AU-YEUNG Wing Kam
Hong Kong Music and Performing School
“The Belt and Road” Le French May Incomparable Music with Vincent Larderet
Post-Concert News @ HKMPS | Please click the photo to view the news
With the Compliments of
Note of Thanks
Hong Kong Music and Performing School is grateful to the following individuals, support units and support medias for their selfless contribution and generous support, counterparts create an incomparable cultural experience, bring the unique musical art culture of Hong Kong Music and Performing School can realize one future one world Chinese dream.
– 張國英先生 (革命先輩習仲勳同志生前生活秘書及前深圳巿政協副秘書)
– Dr. TONG Yun Kai SBS, DBA, MBE (Honorary Dean of the Hong Kong Music and Performing School, President of The Confucian Academy)
– Prof. WONG Mak Ying (Executive President of the Hong Kong Music and Performing School, Chief Executive Officer of the Chinese Who’s Who Society)
– Ms. LAM Sau Kam (Executive Vice President of the Hong Kong Music and Performing School, Vice-Chairman of the Chinese Who’s Who Society)
– Prof. Vincent LARDERET (Honorary International Artist-in-Residence and Honorary Professor of Piano of Hong Kong Music and Performing School)
– Prof. CHU Yi-Bing (Honorary Professor of Cello and Chamber Music of Hong Kong Music and Performing School)
– Prof. Nicolas KOECKERT (Honorary Professor of Violin, Viola and Chamber Music of Hong Kong Music and Performing School)
– Mr. Warred LEE (Guest Pianist)
– Ms. Isabelle RIBOT (French Contemporary Visual Artist)
– Mr. Julien-Loic GARIN (CEO of Le French May arts festival and Lumieres Hong Kong)
– Ms. Anne DENIS-BLANCHARDON (French Consul for Culture, Science & Education)
– Ms. Catherine KWAI – Member (Board of Directors of Le French May)
– Mr. Nikolaus Graf LAMBSDORFF (Consul General of Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Hong Kong)
– Mr. Marius KRAFT & Ms. Leonie HOLTKAMP (Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Hong Kong)
– Mr. Frank LEE (President of Tom Lee Music)
– Mr. TSE Wai Chuen BBS (Former Member of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong)
– Dr. HO Wai Yu (Founder of the Chinese Who’s Who Society)
– Mr.NG Chit Yam JP, MH (President of International Chaoshan Chinese Painting & Calligraph Association, Chairman of Worldwise Holdings LTD.)
– Ms. CHAN Ka Man (Director of UBS)
– 高峯先生 (Chairman of Earth Products China Ltd.)
– Mr. WU Pengcheng (President of Shenzhen Zhongqing Cultural Investment Management Co., Ltd)
– 林延岳先生 (深圳市書畫家協會副主席、深圳市福田區書法家協會名譽主席、深圳中青文化投資管理有限公司顧問)
– 楊釗嗚先生 (香港交通安全隊高級助理總監、特簽署署長職務、香港禁毒協會主席、香港新界婦女聯合總會總監督)
– Ms. HO Shuk Wan (President of Hong Kong Soong Ching Ling Goldkey Training Foundation)
– Ms. CHAN Suk Man (President of Russian Culture Association)
– Mr. Casper LEE (Lucky Star Culture Communication Co. Ltd.)
– C. F. WONG (President of International Industry and Commerce Experts Association)
– 伍世揚先生 (香港商報 (市埸推廣) 副總經理、香港知青藝術團行政總監)
– 吳世复先生 (亞太航海創始人)
– 張小強先生 (雲南行峰者勝茶葉有限公司)
– Mr. CHAN Chi Ming (Hong Kong Ferry (Group) Co. Ltd.)
– Ms. Jorene LIU (RDP ASIA LIMITED)
Vincent Larderet is worthy of the title of highest end French concert pianist of the 21st century. His 3 world premiere recordings of Schmitt’s La Tragédie de Salomé, Ravel’s Orchestral & Virtuoso Piano and Ravel’s Concertos & Schmitt J’entends dans le lointain… won a total of 24 worldwide awards. Larderet is the only living French pianist who received this honor and attracted international recognition for the exceptional intensity of his very personal and deeply inspired interpretations often compared to the piano legends such as Michelangeli, Arrau, Zimerman and Argerich. Praised as an “impressive pianist” (MusicWeb International, UK) for his “very lyrical playing” (Crescendo Magazine, Belgium) and his “multi-timbred” sound (Fanfare, USA), he “makes the piano equal to an orchestra” (Classica, France) with a wide range of “fascinating pianistic colors” (PIANO News, Germany). Internationally renowned as a Ravel specialist, he studied Ravel’s works on Perlemuter’s personal scores annotated after his collaboration with the composer. Graduated from Lübeck’s Musikhochschule in Germany with the legendary pianist Bruno-Leonardo Gelber, he is a winner of various international prizes such as Maria Canals in Barcelona, A.M.A. Calabria (in Italy under the jury of Lazar Berman) and Brest. Honored by the revered title of “Steinway Artist” and nominated for the “International Classical Music Awards” (ICMA), he is also “Classical Revelation” by Adami winner at MIDEM in Cannes and laureate of the “International Orpheum foundation for young Soloists” in Switzerland. Mr Larderet has performed worldwide in recital and concerto at prestigious venues. He is also the Artistic Director of the “Piano au Musée Würth” international festival in France. For his solo recital during “Le French May” associated project, Larderet will perform Debussy, Liszt, Ravel and Berg piano works including the first presentation in HK of his new Brahms – Berg ARS SACD-CD. In the chamber music concert, Larderet alongside with the first German prize-winner at the International Tchaikovsky Competition Nicolas Koeckert, the most influential Chinese cellist in the World Chu Yi-Bing and the first Prize Winner of the Stravinsky Awards International Piano Competition Hong Kong pianist Warren Lee, 4 distinguished world class performers brings “Le French May” audience an exquisite chamber music concert. The French contemporary artist about Isabelle Ribot’s Art painting exhibition and cocktail reception starting before the concerts. This world-class high end Art and cultural event is not to be missed!
28 June 2017 7PM
ISABELLE RIBOT ART PAINTING EXHIBITION & COCKTAIL RECEPTION
28 June 2017 8PM
VINCENT LARDERET PIANO RECITAL
29 June 2017 7PM
ISABELLE RIBOT ART PAINTING EXHIBITION & COCKTAIL RECEPTION
29 June 2017 8PM
HONG KONG MUSIC AND PERFORMING SCHOOL
FACULTY ARTIST CHAMBER CONCERT
Piano Vincent Larderet (France)
Violin Nicolas Koeckert (Germany)
Cello Chu Yi-Bing (China)
Guest Pianist Warren Lee (Hong Kong)
Hong Kong Music and Performing School
Hong Kong Music and Performing Association
Hong Kong Music and Performing Foundation
Beijing Hong Kong Music and Performing Management